Joining the Women's Small Business Association (WSBA) provides valuable benefits to help your business thrive, including:
- Expanding your network - Connect with other women business owners through WSBA networking events, meetings, and online member directory. Share insights and leads and build relationships.
- Gaining visibility - WSBA promotes and spotlights member businesses on our website, social media, events calendar, and in the community.
- Accessing training and mentors - Attend WSBA workshops and programs to gain skills. Get advice and coaching from experienced members.
- Saving money - Enjoy WSBA partner discounts on services like insurance, credit card processing, HR tools, and more. Exclusive offers maximize value.
- Having a voice in the community - WSBA advocates for members' interests at local, state and national levels of government.
- Getting involved locally - Participate in WSBA community outreach efforts and events. Give back while raising your profile.
The more active you are in WSBA as a member, the more benefits you will realize for your business. Through discounts, exposure, education, and community involvement, WSBA empowers women entrepreneurs to grow successful and sustainable businesses. Join us to see your membership pay dividends.
Reasons to become a member of WSBA.
- Networking & Connections - WSBA provides opportunities to connect and build relationships with other local business owners through mixers, social events, meetings etc. This allows for sharing ideas, referrals, advice.
- Education & Workshops - WSBA offers training programs, seminars, guest speakers on relevant business topics like marketing, finance, HR, tech, legal issues. Keeping up with important skills & knowledge.
- Mentorship & Support - Experienced WSBA members provide mentoring and coaching for new entrepreneurs or those looking to improve some area of their business. Get insights from those who've done it.
- Advocacy - WSBA gives small businesses a united voice when dealing with local government and policies. Representing members' interests on key issues.
- Marketing Exposure - WSBA promotes member businesses through website directory, social media, events calendar, co-promo opportunities. Additional visibility within the community.
- Cost Savings - Members get access to discounted group rates on things like insurance plans, merchant account fees, advertising, 401(k) plans. Collective purchasing power.
- Community Involvement - WSBA participates in community events and causes. Chance for members to showcase commitment to the area and contribute to something bigger.
- Exclusive Offers - Special member-only discounts from partner organizations, vendors, sponsors. Gain perks and save money.
Types of Membership
WSBA Business Spotlight - $50/month
As a WSBA Business Spotlight member, we will showcase your company through:
- Targeted promotions to our email list of over 20,000 women business owners
- Social media features on our active platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Display of your marketing materials at 3 WSBA networking events per month
- Listing in our online member directory
This is an ideal way to increase awareness and exposure of your business within the influential WSBA community. Reach women entrepreneurs and executives who are looking for your products and services.
WSBA Business Spotlight helps you get your brand and messaging in front of those who can benefit most from what you offer. Sign up for an initial one month trial, and then renew monthly to continue raising your profile among our engaged membership base.
WSBA Premier Membership - $160/year
Our premier membership provides maximum exposure and savings for women business owners:
- Free admission to all WSBA networking events (typically $10 each)
- Featured listing in the WSBA directory - highlight one business with website/social media links
- New member spotlight promoted through WSBA communications
- Post specials and news to WSBA Facebook and LinkedIn
- 15 minute speaking spot at two WSBA events per year
- Discounted exhibitor/sponsor rates at WSBA conferences
- Exclusive partner discounts on business services - HR, marketing, accounting, etc.
- 30 minute business coaching session with WSBA advisor
- Discounted tickets to partner business organization events
- Reduced pricing on graphics, logo design, and landing pages ($25+)
The premier membership accelerates engagement and delivers prime visibility within the WSBA community. Take advantage of opportunities for exposure, savings, and business growth. One annual fee provides access for all your business endeavors. Join us and see the benefits for women entrepreneurs.
WSBA Corporate Membership - $400/year
Our corporate membership provides excellent exposure and perks for women-owned companies:
The corporate membership amplifies your brand and connects with an influential community of women entrepreneurs and executives. Take advantage of visibility, savings, and growth opportunities. Join WSBA as a corporate member for maximum impact.
- Assign up to 2 employees to engage with WSBA using Premier Memberships
- Prominent logo placement on the WSBA home page
- Speaking opportunities at WSBA conferences
- Monthly corporate highlights sent to our 20,000+ member email list
Sign up bonus!
You can earn 3 extra months on your annual membership when you secure your membership through a WSBA hostess at the next WSBA Network Connections Luncheon.
Send any questions to WSBA.office.PA@gmail.com