This event offers limited inclusion: This event is available for experienced entrepreneurs and business owners, and WSBA Premier Members .
Non-members and general members must RSVP through Debi at 412 519-6848. Anyone that is not a Premier Member can contact Debi Arnett for availability.
Premier members are encouraged to invite other experienced business owners. Please notify Debi Arnett of any guest(s) that are attending, with their name and business. General members may upgrade their membership.
You are invited to connect with a community of supportive colleagues who brainstorm together to move the members to new heights. These seasoned business women will give you feedback, help you brainstorm new possibilities, and will set up accountability structures that keep you focused and on track. You'll gain tremendous insights which improve your business and personal life. This mastermind event is like having a objective board of directors, a success team, and a peer advisory group, all rolled into one.
This event will include a buffet dinner and soft drinks (cost $20.00 includes tax and gratuity).
- Open Networking 5:30-5:45pm
- Dinner served 5:45-6:05
- Peer-to-Peer discussion 6:05-6:35
- Business Success Program - session 1 (program divided into 8 months) 6:35-7:05
- Break out groups 7:05-8:05
- Announcements & wrap-up 8:05-8:30
Program Description: "Business Success Overview"
Business owners benefit immensely by stepping out of their day-to-day activities and looking at their business from a holistic perspective. In reviewing the Business Success Model, each aspect of business is evaluated in order to envision future business growth, identify essential initiatives and initiate action for immediate results.
If you are ready to advance your business, take powerful action and experience the sweet feeling of success, contact Brenda today.Please bring these items with you to the event.
- Notepad and pen, business cards
- One thing that was currently working really well in your business activities.
- One thing you needed help on, were struggling with, or wanted to brainstorm on.
- One resource, such as a blog, podcast, service, product that you believe others in the group would appreciate knowing about.
Anyone responding to attend or bring a guest will be responsible for payment for that cost per reservation. Cancellations will only be accepted up to February 8th, 2017 without payment. Any no shows or late cancellations will be invoiced. Alcoholic beverages are available at additional charge.